Yes, your favorite website is about to come begging for money.
Following the PBS model, we will also be replaying “best of” posts for an entire week along with a special streamed live concert of your Moderators singing all of the songs from Mama Mia.
Before you ask, let me address a couple items:
- Does the site make money? No. I put cash out of my pocket into the site every month.
- Do the Moderators and Writers get paid in any way, shape, or form? No.
- Could I run this more of a business by soliciting advertising? Yes but I don’t want to. I have my own business to run.
- Is Doomberg really a stud muffin? I don’t know. We’ve actually never met but I assume so.
At the risk of having yours truly impeached, I want to offer a “quid pro quo” for donations. What I want to know is what interests you?
I’ll start with a list of things that come to my mind. Everything would have the Sparta Report logo on it.
- Lapel pin
- Coffee mug
- Blu Ray of the Mama Mia concert
- A nice laser engraved pen
- Pop Socket
- Shoe laces
- SmashLight https://www.bentcil.com/britelights/smashlight/simplelight/stock/
If you’d give me feedback, I’d very much appreciate it.