On the 2nd Day of News Media Clowns, MSNBC gave to me………….two Nicolle Wallace……..and a hammer to keep her brain in line.
Nicolle Wallace is the former campaign aide to John McCain and and as Stacy McCain describes her, a “back stabbing bitch. It was Wallace that during the 2008 Presidential Election, conspired to sabotage the Sarah Palin Vice Presidential position.
Since the 2008 campaign, Wallace has “suddenly” become a democrat appearing on The View and then MSNBC and where she now hosts her own False News Hour.
For Wallace’s evil acts towards Sarah Palin, Donald Trump and Republican voters, Wallace has earned the well deserved Day 2 of the 12 Days of Media News Clowns.
Turn into Nicolle Wallace’s MSNBC show, and the first thing that you notice is her cynical and bitchy nature. A look at her face and it becomes obvious why Wallace does not like Sarah Palin. Palin has everything that Wallace does not have, beauty, intelligence and class, not to mention the support of both conservative men and women.
Wallace first came to the public’s attention while in the position of White House Communications Director in the Bush Administration and then to the Bush 2004 Presidential Campaign.. From there, she became a McCain Campaign Advisor to Sarah Palin during the 2008 election. But it was not a position of support for Palin that Wallace offered. Instead, Wallace spent her time trying to sabotage Palin at every turn
In a fiction book written by Wallace, she admits to basing the Vice President character on what she perceived Palin to be.
“The idea of a mentally ill vice president who suffers in complete isolation was obviously sparked by the behaviors I witnessed by Sarah Palin. What if somebody who was ill-equipped for the office were to ascend to the presidency or vice presidency? What would they do? How long would it take for people to figure it out? I became consumed by this question.”
Nicolle Wallace demonstrated her back stabbing techniques during the 2008 campaign when dealing with Palin. She and co-worker Steve Schmidt worked tirelessly to degrade Palin during the campaign.
Palin was roundly criticized during the campaign for a claim she made about Barack Obama hanging out with terrorists (Bill Ayers). Of course, Wallace denied having anything to do with it and that it was all Palin. However, in 2009, an email was found from McCain headquarters sent to Palin suggesting the attack and the actual wording used, likely sent by Wallace and Schmidt.
Wallace was so despicable that she would leak negative items about Palin to the liberal media, effectively sabotaging the McCain/Palin campaign.
After the election, Wallace blamed Palin for the loss of the Presidency and described her as being a “stinker.” Never mind that the only reason McCain performed as well as he did was the result of Sarah Palin being on the ticket.
Nicolle Wallace has not just limited her attacks to Sarah Palin. She has frequently attacked Republicans and Conservatives that she did not agree with.
- Nicolle Wallace suggested that White House press secretary Sarah Sanders should be choked after she refused to comment on a report that an aide in the Trump administration made a dismissive remark about John McCain’s health.
- Wallace has also described the Trump base as being stupid and uninformed. On Morning Joe, she even went so far as to say that Trump is “tapping into the sinister sentiments in the country.” When asked about her father who was a vocal Trump supporter, she stated “My father is listening to his dark angels.”
- Wallace claimed that Trump was for exterminating Latino’s. For that, she would eventually apologize, though it was a half hearted apology.
- Nicolle Wallace has also blamed Sarah Plain for creating President Trump. On an appearance on Conan, she stated.“I mean, honestly, I thank in 2008 to work for John McCain, who is also in pretty bad shape health-wise, to see that Sarah Palin’s crowds were bigger and more enthusiastic for the crazy things she was saying, than him, was really the canary in the mine and the signal the party had changed.
“Yes, so she game me my first shove, Trumpism gave me my last kick out the door….Without Sarah Palin, there would have been NO Donald Trump……She helped to create the anti-intellectual, hating on the media, deny all reality, blueprint that Trump followed all the way to the White House.”
- Wallace voiced support for Kamala Harris’ call for Twitter to ban President Trump, showing how much she is endeared to the 1st Amendment and the Bill of Rights.
- After one debate, Wallace complained that there was not enough time spent on the subject of impeaching President Trump.
- Wallace has also spread lies about President Trump’s mental condition. Citing the NY Times,“His speech was at times a greatest hits album of favorite lines, replaying the 2016 campaign against Hillary Clinton and bashing the news media, Democrats and America’s allies in Europe. Typically rambling, veering on and off script seemingly at random over an hour and a half, he repeated points he had already made earlier in the evening as if he did not remember already making them.”
She also cited an old David Brooks column written in 2017.
“The Republican senators greeted Trump on Capitol Hill and saw a president so repetitive and rambling, some thought he might be suffering from early Alzheimer’s. But they know which way the wind is blowing. They gave him a standing ovation.”
To cap it off, Wallace stated “
“You’ve got reporting from [the Washington Post], from Axios and other places, that in and out of the room, people either disparagingly or affectionately, are saying at an increased clip: He’s crazy.”
Wallace has also shown disdain for the common people. She once asked people to let her know what the media was doing wrong. Her reply was “and they think that we should cover up the instances in which Trump looks bad.”
The problem was that the Trump voters were telling her to quit lying about Trump.
Wallace carries water for the Democrats. She told Beto:
“I’ll leave you with some free advice. Grab Garrett [Haake], who is NBC’s correspondent on your campaign and tell him what’s on your mind. If you don’t like the coverage, you can change it. You’re the candidate.”
And when Rep Steve King of Iowa stated:
“White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization — how did that language become offensive? Why did I sit in classes teaching me about the merits of our history and our civilization?”
Wallace could not wait to jump into the fray and attack the entire GOP.
“Part of the problem is we think - this does not have a parallel on the left. It doesn’t. There isn’t. There isn’t a strain of racism on the left. So I think that this gets brushed under the rug. People sort of tolerate - it’s been normalized,” Wallace told the panel. “Like you just said, they don’t have anywhere else to go, so they attach to the Republican Party. The Republican Party doesn’t have to let them. How — how do — how do Republicans sort of get back to doing something decent?”
There is much more that could be written about Nicolle Wallace and her spiteful ways, but why beleaguer a dead horse?
Congratulations Nicolle Wallace! You are PU’s Day Two of the “12 Days of News Media Clowns.” May you treasure this award and mount a copy on your fireplace mantle.
16 CommentsLeave a Reply